Avas Flowers - No action, just nothing.
I ordered flowers for overnight delivery on 2/1.The weren't ever shipped and via the UPS tracking I could see for days that there hadn't been any action at all.
I received a "How was our service?" Style form email on 2/3 and immediately responded that they hadn't even been shipped and that I wanted the delivery fee refunded. A response from the company said that they were sorry and that the charged were reversed. Called 2/4 because it still hadn't shipped and was reassured by Jennifer, a representative, that they would be guaranteed to be received by the following afternoon...she also doubled the size of the vase and reconfirmed my refund. It's been three days and nothing has happened.
I have called, emailed, and rues he'd out a number of times. Jennifer no longer answers her extension. I finally was able to speak to someone after four or five times calling and being routed to a hold ***. I explained my story and he said he'd be happy to help.
He put me on "hold," which actually was back in the *** and eventual,y disconnected.I just contacted my bank to dispute the charges and will do anything in my power to expose this company as fraudulent.f2199d1 review #382510
You may also like
- "I ordered from this company twice and both times were a disaster. First time I received a call the night before the delivery was to be made for a..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."