Avas Flowers - Never cancelled order; ridiculous service
I ordered flowers for my grandmother to arrive the day before Thanksgiving.I was called and told they would not arrive until the following Tuesday, which was ridiculous.
I then proceeded to cancel the order. I found out later that the flowers arrived anyway and the *** customer service rep never cancelled my order in their system!!! I had already sent other flowers from a local company, so then two showed up. The rep told me there was nothing they could do.
What a bunch of ***, incompetent people.
What a shady company!!Do yourself a favor do NOT use them!!review #460267
You may also like
- "First and last time I use Avas Flowers. They are impersonal and don't respond to customer's complaints. The flowers delivered were not as pictured on their website, but a poorer..."
- "I ordered from this company twice and both times were a disaster. First time I received a call the night before the delivery was to be made for a..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "Jordan Rappaport is an attorney / lawyer in Boca Raton, FL. He graduated from law school in 1996 and acquired his license in 1997, according to information gleaned from research...."
- "This Company is a complete scam. I was told after the fact of purchasing a reload it pack that I had to set up a "safe acct" to transfer money...."