Avas Flowers - Never cancelled order; ridiculous service
I ordered flowers for my grandmother to arrive the day before Thanksgiving.I was called and told they would not arrive until the following Tuesday, which was ridiculous.
I then proceeded to cancel the order. I found out later that the flowers arrived anyway and the *** customer service rep never cancelled my order in their system!!! I had already sent other flowers from a local company, so then two showed up. The rep told me there was nothing they could do.
What a bunch of ***, incompetent people.
What a shady company!!Do yourself a favor do NOT use them!!d6ac855 review #460267
You may also like
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience. I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Avoid these lying cheating *** bags the promised they would fit it if I put the money into lloyds bank nothing's been done they won't answer my emails or answer..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is. For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up..."