Avas Flowers - Bad customer service
After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?
It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.
In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.
If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.
Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.
For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.11997d59 review #479878
You may also like
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "as I was waiting in line , a large cockroach walked across my foot. It was so big, that it actually cast a shadow of itself. Several women immediately left..."