Avas Flowers - Bad customer service
After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?
It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.
In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.
If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.
Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.
For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.1246a122 review #479878
You may also like
- "Horrible! I first ordered flowers in March for my mom's birthday. They delivered them outside of the time frame i picked so they sat outside in Arizona. Even though it..."
- "I ordered flowers and did not get what I ordered. I have contacted them after numerous excuses didn't come to acceptable resolution. Never will I ever use them again. ..."
- "Update of wrong flowers delivered and late. Just got an email saying they will credit my Credit card for $14.99 for a $77.93:initial charge! They lied about delivery time..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested...."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."