Avas Flowers - Bad customer service
After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?
It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.
In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.
If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.
Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.
For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.ef3dea0 review #479878
You may also like
- "I ordered from this company twice and both times were a disaster. First time I received a call the night before the delivery was to be made for a..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."