Avas Flowers - Bad customer service
After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?
It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.
In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.
If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.
Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.
For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.be62fc9
You may also like
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience. I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."