Avas Flowers - Bad customer service

Mar 19
review #479878
Update added by user Mar 19

After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?

Not really.

It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.

Original review posted by user Mar 19

In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.

If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.

Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.

For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.

accecc2
Had an experience with Avas Flowers?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
tsoutsou

Mar 24

I agree , very poor service!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avas Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×