Avas flowers - Horrible experience! Emotional disaster! Embarrassed customers!!

Mar 20
review #479967

Avas Flowers - Embarrassed customers!! Emotional disaster!!! Horrible experience!!

I ordered 3 funeral arrangements for my family and friends in Texas through Ava's Flowers which portrayed itself as local and family owned. We wanted to find the best arrangements and paid over $500.00 to express our final tribute to our be loved brother/uncle.

We ordered two 6' standing flower arrangements - one cross and one heart and one basket from their colorful collections. When I entered the room at the wake, I could not believe those were our flowers until I checked the card. The stands were less than 4' tall, the cross was totally different than the picture shown on the ad and the order confirmation. I was embarrassed as well as my brother,sister, daughter and son. They put trust in me and traveled thousands of miles from east coast, west coast and out of county to pay their final respect. Instead of honoring our beloved brother/uncle, it was a slap in the face. To make matters worst, the names showed for the other 'standing Heart' should be from the niece and nephew and their spouses, but none of the niece and nephew's name appeared on the card, only miss match their spouses name! I have the order confirmation as well to prove. This is ridiculous!!

After contacting them multiple times by phone calls and email. No one return the phone call. The only response we received was a standard form letter to giving us credit points. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - SCAM

bf2e07d
Had an experience with Avas Flowers?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Mar 22

Call your credit card and dispute the charge. I did and showed my credit card company this site. It's the only way to get your money back!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.